At Clarke-Everett Dog & Cat Hospital,
you can expect quality care for your pet.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
If you have any further questions, please call. We look forward to meeting you and your pets soon!